Finish Your Pet Project! Self-directed Program with Full Support
This is the full set of digital materials for the Finish Your Pet Project! Program that I have been talking about for so long! The program is designed to take you through a whole year of working on your very own personal project so it finally gets finished. I provide all reasonable support through lessons as needed, but it is otherwise self-directed. That means it is also self-paced. However, the Planner that goes with the Workbook helps you do your darnedest to schedule it into a single year regardless of other activities. This gives you the fun of a ticking clock that you can always re-set to suit yourself.
I've begun to integrate the program into a course platform that I'm very excited about -- it will add value immensely, providing way more support than I could possibly give on my own and increasing the accountability level for keeping up and truly fitting into a year.
It will include extra materials such as videos and participant-suggested resources, as well as lesson-by-lesson coaching. For lucky buyers of the full Program as given here, I will add you to the platform for no extra charge (if you want me to) once it's up and running.
Later students, who will be enrolled directly into the system, will still pay a great rate but that fully coached model will cost more than double what the fee is here.
If you're interested in that service, you'll save A$100 on it by purchasing these core materials now! Here's what you'll get.
The Finish Your Pet Project!™ (“FYPP”) Program includes:
- Bonus article: Decluttering: Your All-weather Friend.
- Workbook: Finish Your Pet Project! Workbook (this book).
- Assessment tool: FYPP Shared Assessment Tool
- Planner: The FYPP Planner.
- Alternate Scheduler: The FYPP Scheduler
- Textbook: The Everies™ Book.
- Spare and Bonus Worksheets: Finish Your Pet Project! Printouts Sheaf.
- Feedback tool: FYPP Feedback Form.
- Testimonial form: FYPP Testimonial
- Reward Voucher for the bonus Everies Reminder Bookmarks.
Email details of your 2nd Stage completion and I’ll send you the Bookmarks!
If you already have the article and textbook, let me know and we'll work out a fair replacement (such as alternative materials related to your specific project topic).