Overview of services
Pulling clutter apart to categorise it and discard or recycle what you don't really need.
Putting what's left into places where you can find it when you do really need it.
Getting lost in a website can be frustrating. This one is still under development, so here are some tips to make it easier to find your way through:
- Pages are arranged to tell the Inspector Ross story in sequence, so you can just click on one page after another in the sidebar, or use the navigation buttons at the end of each page.
- For desktop view especially: Where there are drop-down/slide menus in the sidebar, the main menu page also exists so you can click on that directly. E.g., Services amounts to 3 pages, not only the 2 drop-downs.
- You can return to Home from any page by clicking the clipboard logo at top left.
- Green links throughout the content move you to different parts of the site, but there is no 'back to' navigation function. Use your browser's back-button to return to the page you just linked from.
- Links to uploads or external sites are usually in orange, but this is not always possible, e.g., in the blog.
- Text in violet indicates future links, as yet inactive.
- Links in images lead to pages that contain more information on the associated topic or, occasionally, about the image itself.
External links merely suggest information that appears reliable. Think for yourself when following anyone’s advice.
You can right-click a link and copy the address to paste it into a browser address bar, as a safer alternative to direct clicking.
This is also useful if the link no longer works – you can trace back through the pasted address to the object's or site’s home page.
- For downloads, right-click to Save As, then scan with your Anti-Virus or Anti-Malware program before opening.